This Check That Digit lesson plan also includes:
Charge it! Young scholars learn the mathematics associated with UPC codes, credit card numbers, and ISBN numbers. They apply algorithms and algebraic equations to verify the validity of these codes.
6 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Incorporate as an application of algebraic equations
- Invite a local banker to speak about credit card algorithms
- Allow time to collect necessary materials
- Includes historical information
- Provides visuals to incorporate as examples