'Tis the season for lights, tress, and ornaments! Use this comprehensive set of holiday-themed printables to work on shapes, color words, handwriting, matching, pattern recognition, graphing, and more! Learners will love the fun theme and great colors, and they'll learn plenty of fundamental skills along the way.
- Consider laminating plenty of these pages so that many pupils can use each one, and you can use them over the course of several years; individuals can draw on them with whiteboard markers if writing is part of the task
- Set up stations around the classroom and dedicate each one to a different task; there are enough topics covered here for several stations
- Note that this is a ZIP file, so you'll need to download it and then sift through the PDFs included in the file
- While some of these are specifically made for a Christmas lesson, others could easily be used for general holiday lessons as well
- Includes a huge variety of activities to help pupils master foundational skills in reading and mathematics
- The printables are colorful and include high-quality graphics