And that's a wrap! This final activity in a series about cinematography and film/video puts class members in full production mode. With over 20 activities, young cinematographers can film, edit, create movies, and organize news clips.
68 Views 58 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Take a virtual field trip to a news station or movie studio
- Make arrangements for reel-to-reel activities with local television networks
- Requires video and film equipment
- The last in a three-part series
- Prepares learners to work as interns at their local news station or on a movie set
- Provides fun and engaging activities for middle and high schoolers