Take two! Middle school and high school students learn what it takes to film and produce videos. Use these activities to challenge young cinematographers to learn the parts of a camera, filming techniques, and practice using the equipment. For their last activity they will create a thirty second film.
- Have students use Google to find video production terms and then use those terms for a vocabulary lesson to complement the activities listed in the resource
- Take the class on a field trip to the local news station or movie production studio
- Video and audio equipment are required for all the activities in the resource
- This is part two of a three part series
- Future liberal arts majors can begin learning their trade in middle and high school
- The video filming activities are engaging