Why did the police want to talk to the closed circuit capacitor? He was charged with battery! Presentation covers current; resistance; Ohm's Law; resistors in series, parallel, and combination; capacitors in both series and parallel; voltmeters; ammeters; power lines; fuses; breakers; and more. Presentation is the 16th in a 17-part series.
- Research Georg Simon Ohm
- Use a circuit building set to allow students to experiment on their own
- Requires advanced math knowledge
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Provides many circuit diagrams
- Presentation is very text heavy, and some slides have paragraphs of information with no graphics