It's more than simply polite to cite the sources used when conducting research—it's a necessity. A handout on APA style outlines how to cite a wide variety of sources, as well as how to format a research paper so it aligns with APA guidelines. Comprehensive and helpful, the handout includes a wealth of examples, including a sample title page and bibliography.
- Give a wordless research paper assignment where learners conduct research solely to create a bibliography in APA style
- Display pictures of websites or book covers and title pages and have scholars practice citing the sources based on the information they see
- The table of contents provides page numbers for specific types of sources (print, website, audiovisual, research database)
- Contains a lot of Wor Wic Community College branding
- Shares information in the form of an easy-to-read table
- Includes information for in-text parenthetical citations