This Civil Rights Leaders: Martin Luther King Jr. worksheet also includes:
Learn about Martin Luther King, Jr. with a summary of his life's work. Adaptable for elementary, middle, and high schoolers, the article provides a wealth of knowledge about the important civil rights leader before assessing understanding with four reading comprehension questions.
- Add to a reading assessment when determining placement for reading levels
- Have class members read the passage at home and answer the questions in class for a warm-up
- See attached materials for additional Lexile® levels and grade adaptations
- Addresses multiple Common Core standards for informational text
- Versatile for differentiating within a class setting
- Provides a helpful synopsis at the beginning