This Civil War - Create A Living Timeline activities & project also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Take your traditional timeline project on the Civil War to the next level! From the attack on Fort Sumter in 1861 to the assassination of President Lincoln in 1865, your class members will research a particular event and then teach their classmates about the significance of their event.
- Learners should have background knowledge of the Southern secession and the Civil War
- Opportunity to analyze preamble of Confederate Constitution and compare it to the United States Constitution
- Includes list of events for learners to choose from and timeline presentation order
- All activity materials included