How much have your history students learned about the Civil War? Use a straightforward review learning exercise to go over the key figures and events from the 19th century, including Abraham Lincoln, Fort Sumter, and the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Hand out to learners at the end of a Civil War unit to use as a study guide for an upcoming assessment
- Use as a warm-up or exit ticket in history class
- Project onto the board and have the class work together to complete the assignment with dry erase markers
- Addresses details of the Civil War, but does not delve any deeper
- First activity is three pages long
- Two separate activities make it easy to differentiate by skill level
- Fill-in-the-blank worksheet fills in a complete narrative of the Civil War