This Classic Middle-Grades Problems for the Classroom lesson plan also includes:
Puzzles don't have to be puzzling with a little mathematics help. Young scholars use their knowledge of factors and fractions to solve riddles. Questions encourage multiple solution methods as they highlight important mathematical concepts.
139 Views 207 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Incorporate during a unit on factors
- Ask early finishers to solve the problem using a different method
- Expects a fluency with multiplication and division
- Includes sample student work with multiple solution methods
- Provides extension activities for advanced pupils