This Classifying Numbers—The Product Game lesson plan also includes:
Strengthen understanding of individual factors with Venn diagrams. The third instructional activity in a four-part series has learners organize factors of two numbers in a Venn diagram. As they practice, they begin to see patterns in the numbers and solidify their understanding of products and factors.
- Create chips with factors one through 10 listed; use the chips to place in the Venn diagrams
- Expects fluency with multiplication and division facts
- Create reusable resources by laminating game boards
- Outlines an instructional plan to help prepare for the lesson
- Includes questioning strategies throughout the activity