This Color Walk lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How do colors in a garden help plants with different jobs? From bright colors attracting bees and other pollinators, to the changing color of leaves on a tree and creatures camouflaging, youngsters identify and explore the colors of a garden setting.
- If you do not have access to a school garden, consider a field trip to a local park or garden
- Extra adult supervision would benefit this activity
- Worksheet included
- Engaging, hands-on learning experience
- The teacher's reference for the various ways color can play a role in the garden is limited, and you will most likely need to do a bit more research and note taking before beginning the lesson