This Colors printables & template also includes:
- Graphics & Images
- Join to access all included materials
Explore the colors hiding inside each box of crayons with this fun coloring worksheet. With adorable pictures and simple sentences describing common objects for each of the eight basic colors, this resource can be used in a variety of ways to teach young children about colors.
- Have students create mini-books by cutting each sheet in half and stapling the pages together
- Use this resource as a learning center activity for teaching students the words for common colors
- After completing the books read the pages together as a class
- Cut apart the the pictures and the sentences and use them to play a matching game
- Color and laminate each picture and sentence, using them as visual aids while singing the words as a song
- Resource uses simple language that is ideal for emergent readers
- Offers the suggestion to sing the words to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"