Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Practice handwriting and telling stories with a series of lines. After tracing the first few words in a sentence, learners finish the dialogue tag by writing the name of a person, animal, or an imaginary object.
12 Views 7 Downloads
- Use the lines as story starters, or to narrate illustrations that kids have drawn
- Have older kids write a few sentences to finish the story, depending on who they have chosen as the speaker
- Comes with five slips on the page for multiple kids or multiple lessons
- There are additional extension opportunities at the bottom of the page
What Members Say
- Mal A., Director of Junior Secondary