This Comparative Religions Research Assignment activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
While the focus of this project is on comparing world religions, the guidelines of the resource could easily be utilized for a number of projects involving group work, presentation, and research. Groups must construct a PowerPoint presentation and script on a chosen religion, cover the seven dimensions of religion (experiential, mythic, ritual, etc.), and compile a list of key terms, concepts, and peoples in the religions.
- Project requirements are clearly conveyed and assessed through rubric
- Can download and edit document to meet your individual curricular needs
- Learners should be familiar with seven dimensions (experiential, mythic, ritual, doctrinal, ethical, social, and material) of religion before beginning project
- Instructor may wish to provide reference links for learners to begin research