This Compare Fraction and Decimal Division video also includes:
Fractions and decimals represent the same numbers in different forms. Show your learners that they can divide fractions or equivalent decimals and produce the same answer. The video reviews how to divide fractions and decimals and check for common mistakes made along the way. See how the video converts fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions to show their equivalence. This is the second video in a six-part series.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews common mistakes made when dividing fractions and decimals
- Use extension activities in slides for more practice and quick quiz
- Notes template provided to use as graphic organizer
- Learners should have some prior knowledge of dividing fractions and decimals
- Video goes quickly through examples, pause videos to allow learners to calculate