This Compare Linear and Exponential Functions assessment also includes:
What is the better pay rate? The resource presents a babysitting situation with two payment plans. Pupils must determine whether to choose the linear or the exponential plan based upon the number hours of babysitting.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask the class to see if there is a linear function that will always be greater than the exponential one
- Have individuals compare a wide variety of linear and exponential functions using graphing software
- The class should know about linear and exponential functions
- Allows students to compare functions graphically or with a table
- Includes examples of work