This Compare the Outcomes of Fraction Multiplication with the Outcomes of Decimal Multiplication video also includes:
Are fractions and decimals the same? Show your learners that the products of similar fractions and decimals are in fact the same. The video reviews common fraction decimal equivalents and how to multiply. The narrator demonstrates how to multiply each example and goes through the steps to convert the decimal back into the fraction. This is the first video out of a six-part series.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Provides a review of common fractions decimal equivalents
- Use the slides provided for extra problems and quick quiz
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Learners should be familiar with multiplying fractions and decimals before this video