This Compare Two Worlds: North vs South 1861 interactive also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Compare the North and South's population and economy in an interactive that displays a map of the states. Viewers discover which economy thrived more due to slave population. Use the interactive as a learning tool or for learners to explore themselves.
- Use the questions to think about as a guide for discussion or to create a response worksheet
- Presumes learners have map skills including how to read a map and interpret map keys
- If printing the maps, print in color to obtain best results
- Comes with multiple maps that can be printed