Sometimes when you hear an idea, several additional ideas follow! Use an editable concept map for important brainstorming sessions or when organizing data.
23 Views 22 Downloads
- Project onto the board during a lesson on informative writing
- Distribute the link to learners along with a nonfiction reading assignment
- Use to find evidence for the central theme of a short story or novel
- Only branches out one level from the central concept; consider adding additional branches, or allowing learners to do so as needed
- Editable format makes the resource ideal for use on personal devices
- Versatile for use in multiple subjects