You can't always get what you want, but if you evaluate your choices, you might find that you can get the item you want the most! Learners list items they might want to buy and then evaluate two choices, looking and the pros and cons of each item, in order to make a final decision.
- Use this as part of a unit on spending money and/or budgeting
- You may either want to assign learners to take a trip to the store, or provide a list or graphic of items and their prices for kids to choose from
- The worksheet feels a little out of context, so you may need to build it into another activity or unit for it to make the most sense
- Combines decision making and math skills
- Worksheet graphics and charts are high quality