This Convert Fractions and Mixed Numbers to Decimals video also includes:
Go step-by-step through a division problem to convert fractions and mixed numbers into a decimal. Review with your learners the different types of decimal solutions and practice with each type. The video emphasizes the important steps to remember and what mistakes to avoid. The video is fourth in a series of five. Use prior videos for more specific examples on dividing with repeating and terminating decimals.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Performance task provided with answer key
- Reviews rational numbers and terminating and repeating decimals
- Goes step-by-step through division calculations
- Use notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Does not have any additional problems