This Cosmetology activity & project also includes:
Give your cosmetology pupils the opportunity to explore facial shapes and the basics of makeup with this series of activities. Class members view a PowerPoint, determine their own facial shapes, come up with a personal makeup plan, and more.
235 Views 103 Downloads
- Since there are three separate activities, you could easily break these up over the course of a few days and go into depth for each topic
- Videos need to be played on a Windows computer or converted to another video format
- On the worksheet titled, "The Models Page," it says that clicking the faces will take you back to the activity description; these links don't work, but students can easily open the activity page separately or have a hard copy nearby
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The resource comes with many additional materials to support instruction