We know what the planets in our universe look like, but could a cubic planet actually exist? The video analyzes the size, the relationship to the sun, moon, and stars, as well as the gravitational pull that would result if Planet Minecraft were to actually exist.
- Before the video, have students draw what they think Planet Minecraft looks like from space
- Show pictures of the sun, moon, and stars in Minecraft to confirm or refute the author's points
- Some comments include inappropriate language, while many contain conspiracy theories
- The fourth video in a 22-part series
- Provides engaging cartoon graphics to support the concepts
- Works well in a flipped or traditional classroom, offering you flexibility in lesson planning