This Counties and Municipalities: What’s the Difference? activity & project also includes:
- Counties and Municipalities: What’s the Difference?
- Answer Key
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
What is the difference between a county and a city? Using information they've gathered from a well-organized presentation and engaging role play, learners distinguish the kinds of government services each type of local government provides, as well as the ways in which they exercise their unique authority.
- Includes 10 detailed scenarios for role play
- Comprehensive instructional guide to complement presentation
- A few slides of the presentation and some additional materials refer specifically to North Carolina, and the instructor will need to design how to adapt lesson to another state
- Presentation is provided as a PDF and not PowerPoint that can be edited