This Create and Use a Neutral Field by Thinking About the Relationship Between Positive and Negative Integers video also includes:
Introduce a new way of thinking about the relationship between integers by using a product box and +/- signs. This video goes through different adding and subtracting problems with integers and shows how to use a model to calculate your answer. Use "zero pairs" to add signs without adding value to complete different problems. Use the prior two videos for more practice with this method. This is the last video in a six-part series.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Provides a visual model of adding and subtracting integers
- Use the slides provided for extra practice and quick quiz
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- May be a new concept for some learners, thus requiring extra practice