This Create Unit Rate Using Tape Diagram video also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Look at ratios in a new way with this method of finding unit rates. The tape diagram draws out the two rates into a coordinating diagram so your learners can see how it makes one unit rate. Drawing allows them to find the obvious rate, as well as the alternative rate. Video is third in a four-part series. Use with previous video in serious as practice of unit rates before introducing tape diagram.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Shows new method for finding unit rate
- Extra practice and activities listed in slides under resources
- Video only shows one example