This Creating a Water Tank—Part II: Selling the Tank lesson plan also includes:
Convince the city council to use water tanks. Scholars use their water tank designs from a previous activity to calculate costs. They then create videos and web pages highlighting their designs and write up a presentation for the city council.
- Team up with a technology teacher for the project
- Pupils must have already completed the activity Water Tank Creations: Part I
- Learners need some method of creating videos and presentations
- Includes a variety of ways to incorporate technology in the classroom
- Promotes presentation skills