This Credit Cards lesson plan also includes:
"Teens in the red" is a growing group. Help youngsters avoid future credit card debt by teaching them about interest. Two tasks involve the use of credit to give your class practice solving multi-step math problems by applying properties of operations. Hopefully they learn not only how quickly interest piles up, but also to avoid becoming one of the statistics!
- Comes with current articles to read as an anticipatory set
- Provides a chance to examine a credit card statement
- Makes real-world applications for solving multi-step problems
- The skills required for the tasks adhere to Common Core standards
- Several supportive materials are included