Keep your classroom tidy as can be by monitoring student cubbies. The cubby captain hands out these cards and helps the pupil sift through and organize his or her cubby.
6 Views 4 Downloads
- Do a regular sweep of cubbies to help your kids build organization skills
- Print these cards on card stock, or laminate them and write on them with dry erase markers to extend life
- It's unclear who the cubby captain is; likely the teacher or a parent volunteer would help, but a very organized student could also take on the job
- The cards are visually pleasing
- Working on organization with a learner is more effective than just telling a pupil to clean his or her space; you can model strategies and walk them through the process