Supplement your printing practice instruction with this instructional activity on cursive. Learners practice tracing each lowercase letter six times before a final review, for which they write out the whole alphabet and their own name. They follow the same process for uppercase letters.
- Complete the packet one page at a time with your class to spread out instruction
- Use these pages as homework assignments after covering how to form the letters in class
- Other than the final task (writing a name), all of the letters have tracing lines
- This is for cursive letters only
- Each letter is paired with a drawing of an item that begins with the letter
- Since there are four letters on each page, the packets for lowercase and uppercase letters will only be six pages each, a manageable number that is easy to split up over several days