You may have many ideas, but asking the public what they want is probably the best approach. Learners act as the student council president and conduct a survey to determine the needs of the school. They then analyze the data using spreadsheet software and present their findings.
- Create checkpoints and assess the group progress at each checkpoint
- If time is limited, choose parts of the task that meet the goals for your classroom
- Requires spreadsheet and presentation software
- Participants use their own data, which makes the learning more meaningful
- Provides teacher guidance and resources throughout the lesson