This Dealing with Anger worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What is anger, how is it caused, and how do we cope with it? Learners use this activity to individually assess how they deal with anger, as well as develop coping skills and discuss how to react in a positive way.
1 Collection 443 Views 345 Downloads
- For a cross-curricular learning experience, consider incorporating information on what is happening in your body chemistry when it experiences anger
- Remember to discuss the value of dealing with anger in a proactive and positive way. What happens when anger consumes you? How does this affect those around you? What are possible lasting consequences?
- Includes list of suggestions for practicing positive reactions to everyday stress
- Good series of questions for self-analysis and reflection