This Decimals Practice Booklet worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Help young mathematicians get the point of decimals with this extensive collection of worksheets. From teaching basic place value and the ordering of decimals, to the procedures for multiplying and dividing them, this resource is a must-have for any upper-elementary or middle school math teacher.
- Create a packet out of these worksheets, assigning them as in-class and homework exercises during a pre-algebra unit on decimals
- Select worksheets from this collection to supplement into your math curriculum
- Use the review exercises as formative assessments during a math unit on decimals
- Worksheets don't provide much space for answering the questions, so have students record their solutions on separate sheets of paper or in a math journal.
- Includes worksheets that focus on 21 identified skills relating to decimals
- Answers are provided for each worksheet in this collection
- Includes an explanation for how to use this resource with students
- Offers multiple activities that extend learning about decimals
- The footer of the document reads Mr. Walz 6th Grade Math, and cannot be changed
- The formatting of the document is inconsistent, but does not affect its content