This Definition of Line Segment assessment also includes:
Make points about the definition of a line segment. Scholars draw a line segment and indicate clearly what is the segment. The pupils determine a precise definition of a line segment using the concept of a point.
4 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Challenge pairs to tell each other how to draw a line segment without using the term line segment
- Have the class brainstorm what other geometric term definitions would need a precise definition of line segment to clearly define
- The class should be familiar with the ideas of points and lines
- Provides suggestions of questions to determine more information about the pupils' level of understanding
- Contains samples of learners' work