Why do some large objects float while other tiny objects sink? Simulation relates mass and volume to density. After repeated measurements with known substances, scholars must identify a mystery substance by calculating its density.
8 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use density blocks to demonstrate the same concepts for learners who need more hands-on than the simulation provides
- Requires Windows XP or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later, or Linux Flash 9 or later
- Pupils could work individually or in small groups to complete this simulation
- Includes many teacher-developed activities, lessons, and ideas that utilize the simulation
- Provides translation into 41 different languages