This Describe a Picture Using Ratio Language video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Take what your learners know about ratios and flip it around. They will able to interpret a picture and create different ratios based on the information. The video describes the different ways to create a part-to-part or part-to-total ratio. This video refers to prior lessons, use video 1 and 2 listed on left. Video is fourth in a seven-part series.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Use slides listed under resources for additional activities and quick quiz
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- First slide too quick, should pause the video on the problem if learners are taking notes
- Need prior knowledge of how to write ratios and different types