What is out there? Groups create an alien world and determine its characteristics. The groups then become mission planners and design a mission to visit another group's world in order to find out more about this world.
31 Views 21 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have the world designers reveal only some of the information about their planet, so the designers have to design missions to find out more
- Study the places in the solar system to get a better understanding of what we know about other worlds
- Some groups may want to find out everything about the other world; remind them they are to find out only a few things with their mission
- Provides a series of questions to guide pupils as they create their world
- Connects mechanical sensors to human senses