This Designing your gym class lesson plan also includes:
Get the scoop on designing your own gym class with a lesson written by a passionate physical education teacher who details their best practices from setting up the room, to the first day of class, to how to spend the teaching day.
92 Views 52 Downloads
- Refresh your gym classroom every so often to keep the atmosphere engaging
- Speak with your school's special education coordinator as well as other teachers to gain important information about learners coming to your class
- Use positive words instead of negative ones when directing behavior; for example, "Keep off the scooter" instead of "No stepping on the scooter"
- The duration reflects how long one period may last; the time may differ depending on your school's bell schedule
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides multiple links for additional information, lessons, and activities
- Offers a thorough explanation for each topic
- Encourages physical fitness