This Determine Independence by Comparing Conditional Probability to Simple Probability video also includes:
Now that class members know what conditional probability is, go further to determine if two events are independent through the use of a table. The probability of playing sports and playing an instrument are compared and eventually determined to be independent of each other by comparing two types of probability calculations.
- Use other videos on conditional probability for more practice
- Video is very short; may need to pause when showing data from the tables
- A free login is necessary to access the videos
- Quick assign the video through Google Classroom
- Speaker's voice is not very engaging