After practicing working with first, second, and third person points of view, class members practice their skill in a learning exercise that requires them to identify the perspective in which the sentences are written.
21 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as an instructional tool or attach to a quiz or homework assignment
- Review a list of pronouns prior to distributing the workhseet
- Printing in color is best, as some of the words are displayed in red or blue
- Learners should have experience working with pronouns
- Designed for Common Core
- Does not contain an answer key, but one can be easily made