This Determine Whether an Algebraic Expression Matches a Scenario video also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Sometimes learners find an answer and pick the first one that matches. This video shows that an algebraic expression can be written in different ways that are still correct. Learners can interpret a scenario into an expression and see which answer choice it matches by evaluating. Use with previous videos for practice on writing simple and multi-step expressions. Video is the last in a five-part series.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Explains misunderstanding of writing word for word, like "less than"
- Gives multiple answer choices
- Use with notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Only does one example
- No guided practice provided