What did dinosaurs look like? These coloring pages offer your pupils the chance to add color to some dinosaur images. Each dinosaur is paired with a simple sentence that includes a color word, and kids can color the dinosaurs so that they match their sentences.
- Use this during a unit on dinosaurs or colors; the activity could apply to either topic
- Have these available for students to try out during free time or coloring time
- Pupils should have some prior knowledge of color words before picking up their crayons or markers
- The dinosaur images are high quality and are spaced far enough apart that youngsters can keep their colors separate
- Dinosaurs provide a fun avenue into practicing coloring, color words, and reading basic sentences