This Divide with Two-Digit Divisors Using Base Ten Blocks video also includes:
How does multiplication help when dividing a number? Prepare your number crunchers to become fluent in dividing multi-digit numbers by relating base ten blocks to the standard algorithm with this video. Reinforce students’ understanding that division is the opposite operation of multiplication and check answers with partial products.
- This is the first activity in a series that divides multi-digit numbers using a standard algorithm
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews important vocabulary that will be used throughout the video series
- A good demonstration of grouping common factors in order to divide
- A Slide presentation of the video lesson is included