This Do I Have a Right? interactive also includes:
Just what rights does the United States Constitution guarantee? Class members watch a presentation and then match each right with the Constitutional amendment where the right is found. They then must analyze several scenarios and decide whether or not the situation represents a right protected by the Constitution.
- Flip the lesson and ask individuals to play the game out of class as a review of the amendments
- Requires individual copies of multiple worksheets
- The second in a series of 13 interactives focused on the United States constitution
- The 30-slide presentation comes with a teacher's guide that provides detailed instructions for how to use the interactive
- An answer key for the quiz is included in the teacher's guide
- The game is not intuitive and requires considerable teacher direction