Discuss the orbit path of the moon and its relationship with the earth and the sun. While the sun applies a great deal more gravitational pull on the moon, we know the hill sphere keeps the moon orbiting the earth rather than being pulled away.
3 Views 1 Download
- Use the links from the notes section to find articles and videos that cover this topic more in depth
- Before watching the video, challenge students to draw what they think the path of the moon looks like as it orbits both the earth and the sun
- Be aware that the comment section is not monitored and includes offensive language, conspiracy theories, and bad science
- The seventh video in a series of 22
- Contains diagrams that are easy to understand
- Works well in a flipped or traditional classroom