Young meteorologists use their drawing skills to demonstrate their knowledge of basic types of weather with a fun science instructional activity. After reading the instructions in each box, children create illustrations showing what rainy, sunny, cloudy, and snowy weather looks like.
- Extend learning by asking students to write their own sentences describing the different types of weather
- Use the worksheet during and English Language Development unit on weather
- Allow the class to use markers, colored pencils, and crayons when creating their illustrations
- Worksheet engages learners with drawing activities
- Instructions are clearly written