This Earth Day Activities activity & project also includes:
Not all water is the same! Young scientists investigate and compare properties of hard and soft water. They focus on properties of surface tension, density, and the ability to mix with soap during their experimentation.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Have pupils survey family and friends about whether they have hard or soft water
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for set up
- Expects a basic understanding of liquid densities
- Adaptable to different grade levels and courses
- Includes scientific explanations for concepts observed in the activity