This Earth's Endangered Ecosystems lesson plan also includes:
A vegetable garden is an example of a man-made ecosystem. Here, learners explore the natural ecosystems of the world. In groups, scholars determine the problems their assigned ecosystem faces and, as a class, reach a consensus on the most endangered ecosystem.
- Activity best fits at beginning of unit on world ecosystems or biomes
- Some materials are not located within the resource, but they can be acquired or made
- Activity three in a series of 10 biodiveristy lesson plans
- Includes a rubric template for the poster/illustration
- Contains two follow-through activities to help cement concepts
- Activity does not use apostrophes to show possession but instead leaves a blank space between the last letter of the word and the letter s