Discover how smoking makes being active difficult with an informative reference page that details the negative effects of nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide have on the body.
7 Views 4 Downloads
- Direct class members to read the page in a jigsaw fashion and report on the specific section they read
- Brainstorm smarter lifestyle choices—including ways of being active—instead of smoking
- Send a copy home for pupils to discuss information with their family members
- Color copies look best; however, black and white will suffice
- Includes three pictures to showcase the benefits of quitting smoking
- Offers information in a bullet point format